Are you dreaming of a straighter smile? Invisalign is a modern alternative to metal braces and has revolutionized orthodontic treatments. Say goodbye to uncomfortable wires and hello to a virtually invisible treatment.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a customized set of clear, thermoplastic aligners. The aligners will gently guide your teeth to their new, desired positions. You typically wear each set for around two weeks before switching to the next. Our dentist in NW Calgary will take 3D scans of your teeth to develop a personalized treatment plan and to create your aligners.
- There are many reasons why patients opt to receive Invisalign treatment.
- They are meant to fit your lifestyle
- Invisalign aligners won’t change your lifestyle. They are made to adapt to your lifestyle easily. Since they are removable, you can continue eating all your favourite foods without restrictions. In addition, their sensitive nature allows you to attend special events without noticeable brackets and wires.
- They improve your oral health
- Straighter teeth are, without a doubt, easier to clean. Your gums will also “fit” tighter around aligned teeth. It can lead to improvements in your periodontal health. The aligners are removable, so brushing and flossing your teeth during treatment will be easier. In addition, straighter teeth distribute the force among your teeth. It leads to a lower risk of abnormal wear and trauma.
- They allow you to be confident during and after treatment
- Since Invisalign aligners are clear and virtually invisible, no one will know you’re receiving treatment. They are not bulky or unsightly, so you can remain confident while straightening your teeth. Once you have completed your treatment, you will be left with a beautiful smile.
- They improve the functionality of your mouth
- Misaligned teeth can cause difficulties in properly speaking, biting, and chewing. Invisalign will reposition your teeth for optimal functionality.
Is Invisalign Right For Me?
Are you interested in receiving Invisalign in NW Calgary? Contact our office to schedule a consultation to determine your eligibility today! Invisalign can address a variety of orthodontic concerns, including:
- Gaps between teeth
Typically, Invisalign is recommended to treat mild to moderate cases. Your dentist will examine your teeth to determine if Invisalign can address your concerns.
Our office is happy to provide Invisalign near you to help you achieve your smile goals. Contact us to learn more about how Invisalign can change your smile.